Executive Director - Duties *(see a more complete
explanation in the TEEAM By Laws)
- the Executive Director shall coordinate the programs and
actions of the Association as directed by the Executive
- publish 2 newsletters (December and May) and two bi-annual
Association publications (February and September).
- report on the state of the Association at each board and
- provide assistance to all committees
- maintain a record and mailing list of all members
- maintain a record of the proceedings of the Association
including Treasurer's reports and secretarial minutes.
- Provide general coordination of all publications
- develop and distribute an agenda for meetings
TEEAM President – Elect
- The President-Elect shall assume the office of President
at the end of his term.
- - In the event the office of President shall become vacant,
such a vacancy shall be filled by the President-Elect.
- - In the absence of the President the President-Elect
shall act as president pro tempore at executive or general
- - The President-Elect will plan and oversee Association
sponsored workshops and MD Engineering Challenge events.
TEEAM Vice President for Relations and Student Affairs
- The Vice President for Professional Relations and Affairs
shall be responsible for the following committees:
- - Student Recruiting Committee
- - Student Clubs Committee
- - Student Contests Committee
- In the event the office of President and President-Elect
shall become vacant, the office of President shall be filled
on an interim basis by this Vice President until the special
election required by these bylaws.
- In the absence of the President, President-Elect, and
Past President this Vice President shall act as president
pro tempore at executive or general membership meetings.
TEEAM Treasurer -
The Treasurer shall collect, disburse, and maintain all fees,
dues, monies, and records in the manner prescribed by the
Executive Board; shall submit regular financial statements
in the form and frequency prescribed by the Executive Board;
shall prepare and submit an annual statement for the fall
conference of the Association; and shall generally perform
such duties as are ordinarily incumbent upon a Treasurer.
The Secretary shall keep a full and accurate report of the
proceedings of the meetings of the Association and of the
Executive Board; shall be custodian of all records, except
financial, that pertain to functions of the Association; shall
distribute a copy of the minutes of the Executive Board's
meetings to all members of the Executive Board and District
Representatives within two (2) weeks of the meeting; shall
mail ballots to the membership; and shall be responsible for
keeping all correspondence. The Secretary shall also perform
such duties as may be prescribed by the President.
- The Secretary shall act as Parliamentarian.
--- Robert's Rules of Order Revised (latest edition) shall
govern all deliberations of the Association and its Executive
Board except as otherwise provided in these bylaws.